If u were to ask me one day why it’s you.
I wouldn’t know how to answer.
more rantings.
While leafing through the photos in my computer,
I can’t understand why I can look so nice in one picture
and so ugly in the next.
*pffffff*
feel the burden?
If you cant, lucky you.
Sports’ meet is around the corner.
I have so much to worry about.
Yet I have no idea whether I’ve done enough.
Really wished Bryan is here to guide me.
But all he did is to tell me,
“You’ll do fine, don’t need me.”
Or sth along that line.
Or that Owens isn’t so high-profile this year.
Everyone is seeing if we can continue to be defending champion.
*sigh* whatever happened to inter-house games?
I want Yu feng to take up the role of the house captain as soon as possible
so that he is comfortable when sports ‘ meet arrives.
But he’s now so involved in investiture…
How can I possibly try to tax him further?
I really want this sports’ meet to end.
But for it to end…
It probably means I don’t have much reasons to talk to my house com anymore.
I don’t want that to happen.
I suddenly remember once I was looking for Hoe Han the whole day
(then again, he seems to be the member I look for most -_-)
and the minute he saw me storming (I was just walking fast!! *roll eyes*) towards him, his hand flew instinctively to his bag to fish out his phone, to see if it’s because he hadn’t sent any relay messages.
So amusing ^^
But after 18th may,
What reason do I have to ‘storm’ towards Hoho?? >.<
It’s paradoxical.
It’s like raising up a kid.
You want to see him grow up and mature.
Yet you’re reluctant to give him up when he marries.
That’s a weird analogy for a student,
But you get the idea.
It’s so hard to be a house captain.
But I’m glad that I have my dearest homos who support me =))
and all the best to Yu Feng.
I hope he can get a house com who is just as devoted and supportive.
For now, it's time to REALLY throw away any sorts of feelings and do my best.
And I know why it’s not easy to do that.
Words of the *~PaRaNoId QuEEn~*
… never mind. [1859]
Sunday, May 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment