
this is to my cell group members, to who do not know what is Yves Saint Laurent (YSL)
but well, hearing my sister i got to say i cannot blame us for being... ignorant.
after all, according to my sister there is no demand for such... items.
the recent explosion of GAP shops in Singapore explains it all.
about a decade ago, people only knew of GAP through American sitcoms.
and so... i conclude it's not that we are ignorant but we don't see such things in Singapore.
plus, ignorance is subjective. =P
yeah yeah mandy happy birthday to uuuuu
lucky you! you got the last stick of touche eclat that is the love collection!
i love the pouch more than the highlighter. XD
there you go. YSL.
*~*
It's the last service at expo for us, because next week we'll be piling back to JURONG COMPOUND! *celebrate* no more waking up at 7 am to rush for the 10 am service! PTL >.<
but there are some... 'held back' feelings. though ive been with God since a while while ago. Expo was really the place where i experience so many things. I cried there, I laughed there, I danced there, I worshipped there with tears, I sensed Him.
All these just means that it's time for a new beginning at a 'old' place.
some pictures of the cell group. like, 10 % of the full strength.
it's dorothy and me (jin hong is peeking behind)
then it's carol and i. (what is joshua DOING?)
P.S: at marina square already =X
yep. ignore our stupidity in the latter picture. i'll miss them.
yay!!!!! youth camp is at 13th-15th december!!!
if you have a strong desire to come for the camp,
or the bbq night on the 14th. do drop me the msg =)
if u don't want to go, keep mum. no flaming allowed.
Words of the *~PaRaNoId QuEEn~*
discouragement. [2044]
discouragement. [2044]


No comments:
Post a Comment