Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'm back... though I don't have much to say.

It’s been so busy for me that I could hardly find time to even talk to people.
This week is dance dance and more dance.
But it’s not like as if I get to talk to the dance people too.
After practice it’s too late for me to join them for dinner,
had to rush home so I’ll reach home by 11 plus.
Then meet cell group for pastor’s meeting also have to leave meeting early,
I bet I probably didn’t even talk to half the group on Tuesday =(
I can’t even find a proper time with Amanda so that I can pass JDC tickets to her.

Every day I go home to face my sisters who were BOTH down with flu.
and well… you know people gets frustrated easily when they’re sick too.
so yeah.. face the slight temper that comes with it.
But yes I know I haven’t been helpful when they need it.
So I’ll continue to come home early and give up dinners so that I can help around...
till they get better =)

All in all, it has been physically and emotionally draining.

I love JDC practices and all.
I love being Teck Koon’s partner
(he’s really nice and not discouraging like… *evil grin*) XD

but I’m glad that the week is going to end =)

Words of the *~PaRaNoId QuEEn~*
pull through =))

No comments: