LOmantic no. 1
Heyyyy!!!!
Yup, I am dubbed LOmantic 1, probably because I'm the project work group leader.
Notice that LOmantic 2 and 4 kept talking bout all the food we've eaten together.
*rolls eyes* gluttons sial!!!
Heheh.... Anyway, this is our tribute because it's our last PW meeting ever and we're all feeling very very emo.
ESPECIALLY me. For some weird reason.
Well anyway, we took pics to commemorate the event and even made a cheesecake from scratch.
All in all, we've had the best times ever during our meetings *when we're not doing serious work* and we're proud to say that although many groups fell out and had inner conflicts we were (almost) smooth sailing and worked hard together throughout!
I love all you guys! I wish we could still get together next year, but we know due to some reasons that's not possible. :( Thanks for coming to my bbq, hope you guys had lots of fun and thanks for your prezzies. Yes LOmantic 3, even the dummy ones. Hahaha.... I'm gonna miss u guys so so so much when I'm in KL... it's sad that I only have about a week left with u. But i'll talk to u online when I can!!! Ok??
Btw, tomorrow LOmantic 2 and I will be going to the zoo. Yay. Haha random.With our... ahem. One and a half.
Time for personal messages! I have a feeling that I'll be the most emo out of all the personal msgs. Haven't read them yet...
To my LOmantic 2: Words can't describe the blessing you've been to me. Always patient and good-natured, always ready to help. Thanks for being by my side the whole year, you are truly one of the best friends I have. Thanks for the rides to school everyday, i'm the luckiest thing! Thank you for your generosity and warmth. And yes, I know our loudness and craziness are too much for you sometimes but I know you're learning to let loose too! I'm never afraid or awkward around you, and not to mention we've had zero conflicts so far, which is great! hehe... :P I love you!!! So so much. You're one of the people I shall miss most. My ever-faithful secretary, I know I can always count on you. You're the best!
To my LOmantic 3: Du-uh, like honey!! Do I even NEED to write this out? Alright alright, for the sake of formalities, yes. You're a bundle of joy. (just like me). Even our perasan-ness stands out. My best friend. You always try to be there for me, I truly do not share as much of my life as with many other people. You know me in and out, and our influence has stuck on each other in the space of half a year. I love you, and although you might forget me after not seeing me for a long time; I wont forget you. :) Sorry I can't be there with you on your birthday, but I promise I'll wish you from KL and i'll pass you your present before I go. I will miss sleeping over, sushi-ing, trips to the library, being a lamp post for you and julie, watching and re-enacting will&grace, playing with aichio, finding humour in just about everything even when there's no humour to be found, screaming our heads off at nothing, and the ability to call u (until after 7 of course, cos thats when ur free-incoming ends) whenever I need to (and not forgetting that u don't always pick up, but you know i forgive you), and battling in FF8. Hugss. When I come back, you and I are gonna kick Adel's butt.
To my LOmantic 4: My darling. We know you go through lots of rough times, and can only hope that we've been there sufficiently enough for you. I am definitely going to miss your presence next year, your ever-positive outlook on life and the way life treats you, your nurturing, caring and loving spirit. You have so many admirable qualities that at a glance I did not catch, but only after the period of getting to know you did I realize the wonderful person you really are.You've shown me not to judge a book by its cover, and that you can find depth in the simplest of things. I wish you only the best for things to come. Although you always keep trying to steal my boyfriend but its okay ;) hahahaha. You're always going to be a part of S26 and JJ165. We're attached to you and we're not ready to let you go. Loves you always and always.
No comments:
Post a Comment