Saturday, November 11, 2006

LOmantic no. 3

alohaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LoMantic No. 3 speaking!
XD XD XD XD
let's play a game!!!
we shall type on this entry,
wadeva is our style of writing.
guess who we are okayy?? =3

the LoMantics are at LoMantic 1's house ^^
out of sheer amusement, (and cos that's just what we do)
we decided to playyyy =3(our PW work how?? >.<)
Well... how the whole LoMantics came about was rather... boringXD
We were balloted out to be in the same PW group.
So, LoMantic 1-4, plus Kavita, our would-be LoMantic 5,
We decided to do our PW ... marriage! *plays 'Here Comes the Bride'*
And like how I always write in my blog...
so much has happened.
No one, I mean really,
no one will ever like PW.
However, we love PW!
That's because we love each other!
Despite me being all... slacking >.<(hurhurrr good that you know)
The best thing is, we haven't fought!
Well, LoMantics, we have come thus far!
Here's something I need you guys to know.

LoMantic 1: Hey, nothing to say for you lar XD cos I'm ALREADY close to you. *sing* just like me… they long to be… (close to youuuuuuuu... *pops bubbles*) XD but I really appreciate the hospitality your family had provided us the past year >.<
Love you honey =3

LoMantic 2: Thank you for your random
(yet very very VERY interesting)
comments that u manage to slot inbetween LoMantic 1 and myself's noisy and in-penetratable conversation XD
you never fail to catch our attention,
and PW won't be the same w/o you. =3
Oh well! guess what?
We'll see each other during the Dec holidays!
Yay!! XD
So much for not seeing each other *evil grin*

LoMantic 4: I never thought I can work properly with you,
Cos your words are very sarcastic XD
But I was wrong.
You ARE sarcastic,
But you at the same time showed love and care
(and lots of humour in our lives)
('I love you too!' XD)
in fact, you changed my impression of you so much,
it's hard to accept that you are leaving us.

Very hard.
I really won't forget the times that we had that livens up each other's lives.

Yes, LoMantics, you guys (I mean, girls) are a bunch of unpredictable ppl.
But it's your wide variety of personalities and opinions,
That make us so special =)))

On to.... LoMantic 2!!!! =3

No comments: