Saturday, February 07, 2009

Oh man...
It's been soooo long since I blogged, I don't even know where to begin!!! =O

Well, just some recent happenings...
There have been a few earworms... so here they are.

Especially for you~
One of the songs used during practice.
Those cheesy cheesy, saccharine sweet songs pulled off by Kylie Minogue.
Don’t ask why we even danced to that song XD

Hip Hop A.
Obviously that’s not the real name XD
It’s a mixed track by Gatsby that Willy and his team used
During the Gatsby styling dance competition (wow, so long)
I am just soooo in love with willy’s facial expression when he danced to the song.
Happy happy that at least willy taught us 6 eighths of the song =)
(double wow, I can’t spell eighth XD)
Yeap, everyone (i.e Felicia and me… unless jasmine too) is addicted to that song =D
It’s now my ringtone, so call me more often!!! =D

我要我们在一起

This is the scary one.
On a random Friday, I decided to import this song from my sister’s old CD.
It’s by 范晓萱, people who listen to mando-pop will know her somehow.
Goodness knows how old this song is.
I only know Chinese songs almost ancient.
Due to the recent demand in going to ktv,
I figured that I gotta be more… mando-pop conscious.
Or else not much songs to sing. XD

So anyway, I imported that song,
And from 10am till I slept that night that was the ONLY song I listened to.
It was freaky.
But I simply loved the song.
It was a period of time where the lyrics held a lot of meaning to me.
At some certain level, it so eerily bespoke of my feelings,
I didn’t even realize that I’ve always been thinking about it.
Bah.. not everything is really what happened la, don’t be silly.
In fact, only 48.57% is true (don’t ask me how I got the percentage =P)
But ANYWAY… here’s the lyrics of the chorus.

唉哟~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
你说你说我们要不要在一起?
柔情的日子里,爱你不费力气。
傻傻看你,只想和你在一起。


And sometimes, you might still catch me singing this song.
It’s worse than my ‘womaniser’ earworm XD
Oh, just for your information, I remembered this song again
cos my family and I went ktv during new year
and my sister sang this song.
… now I’m listening to this song again. =X

It has come to me how much of a dance nut I’ve become.
It’s quite… scary 0.o
I can just go through my week JUST looking towards dance practice.
The only time I stop thinking about dance practices is on Saturday,
When I go church =3
Even in cell group, I find myself listening to music that’ll make me wanna dance XD
Calm your heart down Christina, even if it’s just a few minutes, for God.

Oh yeah, I must I must say…
Recently (weeks ago) Felicia, Jasmine and I gotten really close together.
Happy happy =3
A girl has got to have some girl friends, wherever she goes.
Was so worried that I won’t ever get to be close friends with any of the girls in school.
Well, we started becoming closer because of a common interest.
But eventually we are sharing more random stuff.
It’ll be interesting to see how this friendship will turn out =D

Felicia I explain before how she’s like alr (refer Jan 11)
Jasmine! =D She’s really a sweet girl, and you’ve been seeing her tagging my blog XD
In fact, she was the very first few people in dancefuzion that made me feel welcome =)
Then because I started hanging out with the math people,
and I hardly see her around, the possible close friendship didn’t follow up…
… until now =)
She’s got REAL good complexion X.x
She’s so motherly to all (except enxian =p), the domestic goddess, the ideal wife material
*sit one corner and draw circles on the floor in shame*
But no hope for all you guys, her heart belongs to someone now =D
I love her sheepish laugh. XD

Hurray for A.L.L (our group name, long story.)!
One day, when I’m really so bored that I find myself counting dust particles or something,
I’ll do a short introduction of the people I see in the weekdays =P
And If I start counting strands of hair,
I’ll talk about the cell group (especially cos they’re new =3)
And amanda and siti (not as if you guys don’t know my lovelies)

I love my group names created as I grew up.
Snow white and the seven dwarves (Sec 3 and 4)
Goody goody 6 shoes (JC) [we even have our specialized pseudonyms =p]
A.L.L (now)

I recently committed BIG CRIME!
So bored was I that I went window shopping in Kinokuniya, Takashimaya.
I should realize that there’s no such thing to me, as window shopping in a bookstore.
Came out of the store half an hour later with 4 books.
And like 9 more books that I want to buy.
Oh man, I can’t deplete my income like that.
I SHOULD marry kinokuniya’s heir or something =P
*put that in my list of secret goals*

Was so addicted to a book I borrowed from the library (on top of the books I bought)
It’s called ‘poison study’, and there’s a trilogy.
I started reading from 5.30pm, stopped at 6pm, and from 9 pm I read non-stop till midnight.
Me crave for the trilogy!!!
I know I know, in the previous paragraph I said I can’t buy books anymore…
But… but… >.<>

Talking about books, I wanna say that I’m soo sooo soooo happy that Joshua is picking up reading!
It certainly takes more than just guts for a non-avid reader to start reading.
Books, read with the wrong mind and attitude, will seem dry and dull no matter what.
But, in the right hands, books have the uncanny ability to transport you to different realms of your imagination.
I secretly (no longer secret) hope that josh doesn’t stop reading after he reach his quota of books read for this year.

Guess what triggered his interest? Twilight XD
So lent him the last book of the series, and he’s asking for more =3
Cheap way of reading: borrow from friends XD
Man… I wish I’m not a bibliophile, all that money can be saved T.T
So anyway I lent him Ella Enchanted (a must read, NOT because of the movie) and Memoirs of a Geisha.
The latter is harder to read I know, but with time he’ll be fine.
Hard not as in difficult to understand,
it’s just that twilight and ella enchanted are very straight-forward stories.
So for him maybe more patience in reading that book. =)
But jia you josh! You have my full support!

Met up with Charlene on Tuesday, before my Japanese class and her Spanish lesson.
I should meet up with her more, Gelare is half price =D
Okay, more than that, I finally got to fellowship with her =D
She put some stuff into perspectives, cell group happenings and all.
Yay, more stuff to learn.
May I end the short, yet sweet description of our meeting by saying…
Gelare waffles rock my socks! =D

Yesterday, I bumped into Jeff in school.
Since I had time and he had no more lessons, we went to NTU bazaar at canteen A to look around.
Stared at couple t-shirts (don’t ask XD), in which he saw a cute couple t-shirt.
The girl sits on a cloud, with the rainbow extending to the other t-shirt, where the guy, donning a red cape, is flying. =3
So sweet ^^ there at the t-shirt shop I exclaimed loudly
‘oh ya, I haven’t buy my couple t-shirt with yimin!’
Cos she said last semester that she wants to buy couple t-shirt,
and I didn’t mind sharing with her (we’ll swap the guy girl t-shirts when we want to)
Then I realized that I sounded really wrong.
Jeff remarked “yeah, JUST say it louder.” XD

Cell group was another eye-opener for me, but well… I’ll keep it to myself for now =3

How long more will you torture me, break my heart so?
Another 3 weeks more.
By end February we’ll part almost permanently.
After mid-March we’ll have no more legitimate reason to meet up anymore.
but how can I go away having things like this?
You are, after all, the foundation of my life here,
the very first few faces that contributed to my settling down, when I was lost and alone.
Maybe somewhere I didn’t do something right.
Maybe I should’ve been more firm in my decisions.
Or tried harder to push for a better project.
But… it takes two hands to clap.

Finally… I’ve been spamming HIP HOP A in my ipod,
So here’s the lyrics… from what I’ve listened to.
(because it’s remixed, I don’t know thy lyrics >.<) Baby girl you know that cha That you want my world would cha Gotta have a stroll wid cha If you wanna roll with me Let’s not play things round and round (sentence not comprehensible =P) You seem different now As I come around Words of the *~PaRaNoId QuEEn~* If it’s not to strangle, I don’t mind. =3

No comments: