Tuesday, February 09, 2010

if you noticed, i removed most of my emo entries already.
for some reasons:

1. I'm sick of making my blog an emo blog. it's so ironic that face to face i'm cheerful and bubbly, but my blog oozes emotional and darkness.
2. I want to keep a balance and see how many emo entries can i make against the happy ones.
3. I'm tired to hearing my friends ask if i'm okay... rather, i don't want my friends to feel tired that i'm always sad.
4. I just don't want to look at my blog and have it as a reminder of how sad i'm making my life sound.

as such, i'll make bigger efforts to see things in a good light.
my emo entries? maybe chuck them in an offline diary that'll never see the internet day.

Words of the *~PaRaNoId QuEEn~*
young girl just hold tight,
soon you're gonna see a brighter day.

No comments: