Wednesday, July 09, 2008

This entry isn’t really meant for all to see.
So no longer will more people know about this.
all i did was to read my old diary entries, from sec 1 to 3,
and did a lot a LOT of reflections.
i just left the last bits of paragraphs:

The older I get, the more mistakes I make, the more embarrassed and ashamed I am to reread my past. When I was younger, I allowed people to read my diary, but as I get older, I realized that I have secrets that I can no longer share with my diary, because I’m unable to even confess and admit to myself that it happened. I fear that one day, I’ll go up to heaven and everyone, EVERYONE will know every darn thing that went through my mind. Lord forgive me.

My husband gotta be someone patient and accepting, man. XD with a wife like me, he might turn schizophrenic. XD

Thank God we don’t have the past, but the future to look forward to. Praise the Lord, because now I know that I truly love God. and i'm REALLY glad that we do change (though change is something i never did like) and move from glory to glory in our level of maturity.

Oh geesh, I just KNOW people are going to say my entry is angsty XD it’s self-reflection! XD
Well, after some… reflection, time to be all artsy fartsy again! Bear with me, I’m a tinge bit boring recently. WHERE ARE MY PICTURES??? XD

***


Be of Good Cheer

girl, do you know that He loves you?
more than the things in this world.
yes, the world can be so bad,
but remember your God is here.

girl as you grow up, He looks out for you.
He cares for your every need.
yes, there are times that you were down,
but did you know? it hurts Him too.

silently your tears start to fall
seems no one care for you
when you look inside yourself
and you wonder why your heart

seems empty and void of all.
and no one to hear your call
well, know in yourself,
that God will never leave you.

There are some times you feel so lost.
Your God understands.
Trust in the Lord, and seek Him first
and He will bring you there.

You fell down and He picks you up,
Encouraged you by giving you strength.
You said Lord, i'll follow you.
He knows but there're trials to face.

silently your tears start to fall
seems no one care for you
when you look inside yourself
and you wonder why your heart

seems empty and void of all.
and no one to hear your call
well, remember that,
that Jesus is your Saviour.

silently my tears start to fall
seems no one care for me
when i look inside myself
and i wonder why my heart

seems empty and void of all.
and no one to hear my call
i think of this song I wrote,
of a girl who at times know her heart

seems empty and void of all
and no one to hear her call.
little girl, know it in yourself,
know the one who is there from the start.

well, be of good cheer
cause He have conquered the world.

well, be of good cheer
cause Jesus conquered the world.



I say this song is by the anonymous singer again, but some people know better.
Now, for people who hate literature, it’s poem-time!
I’m serious, read it like how it should be read (Amanda knows XD)
Analyse and compare the… arghh shucks! XD



When Simplicity’s the Key

A rose.
One single rose he gave to me.
Said “You’ll always think of those
Wonderful times that we’re meant to be.”

A rose.
One single rose he plan to succeed.
Now would anyone like to choose
The consequences for such a deed?

A rose.
One single rose, do I care?
Not when I have diamonds and houses in rows.
Money, money money. You see, I desire practical fare.

A rose.
One single rose, definitely not worth my love.
But he was so true, so sincere.
I can’t help, but know that it’s there.



Wahahaha, it’s really an easy poem to analyse, mandapanda can do it!
Just that I risk being called ‘corny’ XD

i'm staying at home today alone! hope i can find something to do without having to abandon doggysitting 24/7 =\

oh yeah, important important!
my buncha cell group peeps are going ktv (FINALLY!!)
so if anyone wants to come do tell me yeah?
*sing* i'm your venus... i'm your fire at your desire!!
wahahahahaa XD

Words of the *~PaRaNoId QuEEn~*
You and you are the source of creativity.

No comments: