Monday, November 17, 2008

me no like it when things disrupt your daily routinely life.
at this juncture i don't mean spiritual things, but just normal things XD
okay, i'm more of speaking in between lines, so ignore me as usual.

i'm getting a big nostalgia over songs while studying,
and i realised how meaningful songs are. really.
and i FINALLY figured out that males who sing love songs have really interesting lyrics.

I see you, you're with him - he ain’t right but you don’t trip
You stand by, while he lies - then turn right 'round and forgive
I can’t take to see your face, with those tears run down your cheeks
But what can I do - I gotta stay true
'cause deep down I’m still a G
(a WHAT????)

And I don’t wanna come between you and your man
Even though I know I treat you better than he can

Girl I can’t help but wait
Til’ you get that with him, it don’t change
Can’t help but wait
Til’ you see that wit me it ain’t the same
Can’t help but wait
Til’ you, see you, for what you really are
Baby girl you are a star


'can't help but wait' by trey songz. first heard it in dance.
it has a certain undertone that makes me enjoy listening to it.

Wow, we could play the music loud whenever nobody's around
Cause if the sound, it starts to wake up the neighbors
We're gonna have to turn it down, down, down, down
I'm about to have a real eruption, there's gonna be no interruption
Baby come push my buttons, I'll show you all my functions
Press play and let me start, fast forward to your favorite part
After we done, hit rewind and we'll go back to the top

Girl turn me up and let me come through your speakers
Blow the sound out of your tweeters
Cause babygirl this is the music for love
Shawty don't be scared, just let the bass line hit you
Boom boom, all up in your system
Cause babygirl, this is the music for love

'music for love' by mario. haha... i don't know.
the thought of a guy using speakers and all those music technicalities
just to woo a girl is rather interesting XD

okay, there are soooo many, but it's really not my style to 'spam' lyrics on my blog.
so i'll just leave it like this. XD

was browsing through all the ragnarok art on deviantart.
i'm glad that more people are picking up RO to draw.
though not many more tried to draw SDK (still my fave manga)
seeing how the standard has risen scares me.

it's been sooo long since i told people i can draw.
the only thing i draw nowadays are animals that belong to my zoo =D
in which only ONE lucky soul has the original.
even I had the copy =\ (NOT FAIR! XD)
but i must admit, once in a while i'll still do a rough sketch.
and i still dream and visualise the storylines unfolding in my head.

okay, i'm still being a little silly... but i'm really excited for asia conference!
a little annoyed that i can't make it for more than half of the entire thing
(due to school stuff like exams)
so i MUST treasure friday, saturday and sunday nights =D

my apple tree over grassy lands.
watching dragonflies by the river.
my panda (yes, the animal, not sam chew =P) sitting next to me
then the addition of doves
and even a view of a mountain in the backdrop.

kono rakuen ga hoshii =)
yeah i just said in japanese, 'i want this... ... place'.
rakuen means playland actually XD
but i can't seem to dream this image up in dreamland.
instead i'm dreaming of cockroaches instead.
how romantic =\

Words of the *~PaRaNoId QuEEn~*
breaking an addiction.

No comments: