Saturday, December 27, 2008

Aloha bubadees!!

I woke up this morning, drowsily I checked my phone for smses.
Upon seeing his name in the inbox, I stared at it for a good 3 seconds.
He sent me an sms overseas… how nice.
Now he’s come and he did the damage,
Destroyed whatever I’ve worked for these 6 days...

Then I went to school to discuss banner stuff with faizal and enxian.
‘twas fun, I’m not worried about the lack of manpower,or the boredom
(which won’t be, as far as I’m concerned)
I’m… afraid of... colour coordination =P
oh man, hope we can get the colour RIGHT!!

yeah, faizal accompanied me to find the banner, paint etc.
and we had a great time chatting and all =)
dear chairperson, come back singapore quick so we can chat more XD

I owe you guys pictures…
So here are some pictures you’ll like =)

went for
my dearest kittycats (or rather, the 26th student's council)'s christmas party!
where? in dear jj, the leaders' mess.
such nostalgia. and i'm sooo happy to see everyone (well... 1/3 of everyone) again =D



pictures are not in chronological order...
so here's kang sheng and i!!
oh man, i miss you, mr big stride!! =D
(doubt you guys will read my blog much anymore XD)


meng xiang and meee~
so glad that he made a point to ask me if i wanna go firefly watching.
i'd LOVE to go, but mom factor. =(
it's always so nice to see him =)


francis!!!
this idiot changed the most on the exterior.
you should've heard the blunder amira made,
it was also a blunder that i kept to myself =P


celeste and me!!
big love to this cute girl who took so much pains to organise this whole thing!
think she's quite upset that not many turned up (am i paranoid??),
but i think whoever that came DEFINITELY enjoyed themselves =)


ashley, amira and i!!
these two, i expected least to come.
one because she's supposed to be in austy studying (forgot, it's the hols now)
and the other because she's all over the world.
but so glad i could catch up with you guys =D


then there was germaine... benja... desmond etc etc.
it was really nuts.

we had mass dance!!! =D
i miss dancing with zhongru *nod nod*
all the memories comes back again XD
and may i be so proud to say that i still remember the dance steps!!
except 'she bangs', which is ironic cos we choreographed that song. =P
quote zhongru's excuse 'it's because the dance is too high-level' XD

then, they started playing this ktv online thingy,
that keeps a score of how you sing.
we went nuts, screaming 'ella ella eh eh eh eh~' to dancing to 'dont cha',
dancing to britney's tracks and yeah, we all got high.
the pictures will be good evidence, the 26th sc haven't been good kiddies XD



lovely christmas tree!! made by marshmallow owner =D


oh my gosh, a real popcorn making machine??
the LN is getting richer 0.o


candlelight service!!!



i still can feel the 'wow' inside of me when i see the pictures.

and finally... look what princess did to my book =\



she definitely defined the meaning of 'my dog ate my homework.'

Words of the *~PaRaNoId QuEEn~*
in desperate attempts to mend back what has been torn down =\

No comments: