what a Day. it fluctuatEs up And down. i mean, seRiously, one moment in this... 'GlOrious' D,ay i Was so full of entHusiAsm and passion. ThE next moment i was, eVer for thE fiRst time (since i always make sure i use my time to tHe fullest), stoning on my wAy from sembawang to boon lay, unable to exPress how i feel, and unable to think proPerly.
the truth is, i no longer see the need to tell everyone what happEned, No way can anyone help me feel better. thiS, ProbLem or rathEr, problems, are solely mine own, And while everyone giveS thE stanDard encOuragemeNt and advice, i know That uLtimatEly i hAVE to settle this on My own, with god. hopE.fully i'm fEeling all these right now is purely because i'm moody XD well, whateVer 'la'.
by thE way, the capitals and punctuations that appeaR. out of nowhere aren't a coincidence. just... letting free expression take over.
while showering, the song sung by ginny owens, 'this road' suddenly came to me.
that song has always been a source of strength for me in secondary school.
i love her songs, they are full of meaning and it applies.
i haven't thought about this song since secondary school.
... i'm pretty sure there's a reason why it came back to me all of a sudden.
so i'll post it here, the full song.
i know i know, it's boring to read posts where people post lyrics,
i'm one of the guilty ones who post them by the way
(when the lyrics are adequate XD)
but really, it is a very lovely song, so do get yourself to read the lyrics.
want the melody? get it from mr.www XD
or ask me, i'll sing for you if you wanna risk your ear drums.. muahahahaha XD
This Road
A million miles away from anything familiar
a thousand places that I'd rather be
so I choke back the tears and try to find the bright side
though I find it hard to see though all my suffering
in my heart I know your plan is so much bigger
but this small part is all that I can see
and I believe you haven't left me here to wander
still I can't help but ponder where you're leading me
(chorus)
and I ask why this road
why this way
and this load
tell me how far must I go till I see
...till I know why this road
A million miles away from anything familiar
what was it like to be so far from home
though you came in love, the world misunderstood you
there must have been some days when you felt so alone
but you endured, because there was joy before you
joy that came because you sacrificed
Since you gave yourself just to spend forever with me
surely I can trust you'll lead me through my darkest times
(chorus)
(bridge)
From here I can't see
why you'd choose this path for me
but I don't have to understand to believe
that you know why, this road
why this way and this load
you know how far I must go till
I see, till I know why this road
oh well, lyrics over. =)
i sang along as i edited the spelling of some lyrics =X
yeah, the song always cheers me up!
as of now, i'm warning people like sammy to STOP saying things like
'don't worry, i'm right behind ya'
yes yes i'm really fine, because while i'm upset,
i know i HAVE TO get myself up on my feet ya?
so yes and i know, i have sammy's lurrrrve!!!
... better stop saying this sentence,
later if i actually don't have his luuuurve then pai seh! XD
i appreciate everyone for
cheering me up (for my IFS, yes, i can be quite the moody one sometimes),
for encouraging me (it's been so blessed to hear your words),
for praying for me (the best way to care for me!),
for smsing me (sorry, waste your 10 cents... wahahaha XD),
for caring for me (for amanda and siti, they're always checking up on me everytime),
for loving me (just like how God does!),
for remembering me (for my council. they know i'm NEVER free on sat, but they never fail to ask me each time)
and well, anything to thank my w331? they'll know better =))
day (n+1) of battle:
i'm tired. i'm sick of my adversary's taunts,
i hate him for tearing down my defense with his words.
i maybe horrible in kung fu, i probably hold the weapon the wrong end (wahahahahahaah!)
but i'm battling on. and i know everyone is fighting alongside with me.
Words of the *~PaRaNoId QuEEn~*
'everybody wants kung fu fighting... HA!' XD
No comments:
Post a Comment